Pulished on Sep. 19, 2020
In order to ensure the normal operation of the Propeller Shaft and prolong its service life, pay attention to:
1. It is strictly forbidden for the car to start at high gear.
2. Do not lift the clutch pedal violently.
3. It is strictly forbidden to overload and speed vehicles.
4. The working condition of the drive shaft should be checked frequently.
5. Always check the tightness of the transmission shaft hanger, whether the supporting rubber is damaged, whether each connection part of the transmission shaft is loose, and whether the transmission shaft is deformed.
6. In order to ensure the dynamic balance of the Large Shaft of the transmission shaft, it is necessary to always pay attention to whether the balance welding piece is unsoldered. The new drive shaft assembly is provided as a complete set. When installing the new drive shaft, pay attention to the assembly mark of the telescopic sleeve and ensure that the flange fork is in a plane. When repairing and disassembling the drive shaft, the assembly mark should be printed on the telescopic sleeve and the flange shaft in order to keep the original assembly relationship unchanged during reassembly.
7. Grease should be frequently added to the universal joint cross bearings. In summer, No. 3 lithium grease should be injected, and No. 2 lithium grease in winter.
To purchase, please contact the Propeller Shaft Manufacturer