Pulished on Mar. 11, 2021
Here is the cause and diagnosis of the abnormal noise of the drive shaft shared by the Drive Shaft Supplier. I hope it will be helpful to everyone.
1. When the car starts or when the drive shaft is shifting gears, there is a crashing sound, especially when the car is driving at a low speed in a high gear, the sound is more pronounced.
2. There is no abnormal noise in the drive shaft when the car starts, but there is a crashing sound in the drive shaft when the car is running.
3. There is no abnormal noise in the transmission shaft when the car starts, but there is abnormal noise in the transmission shaft when the car is sliding.
4. The car makes constant noise during the whole driving process.
1. The flange joints of the Drive Shaft are loose, causing abnormal noise.
2. The grease nozzles and cross shaft oil passages are blocked and the grease cannot be injected, the grease is not filled on schedule, the cross shaft oil seal is damaged and the oil leaks, etc., which cause the cross shaft needle roller bearing to lack lubricating oil for a long time. Under work, the cross journal, needle roller and sleeve wear too much, forming looseness and causing abnormal noise.
3. The universal cross shaft is assembled too tightly.
4. The sleeve and the fork hole of the universal joint are loosely matched, and the bolt of the supporting plate is loosened, which causes the sleeve to rotate, which makes the fork hole of the universal joint excessively worn, and the looseness causes abnormal noise.
5. The spline on the second shaft of the transmission and the spline in the flange are worn too much, forming looseness and causing abnormal noise.
6. The fixing bolts of the intermediate support bracket of the transmission shaft are loose, the intermediate support and the intermediate transmission shaft journal are loosely matched, the spline and the flange keyway of the rear end of the intermediate transmission shaft are loosely matched and the rear nut is loose.
7. The intermediate support bearing of the transmission shaft is loose, the bearing raceway is damaged, the bearing is poorly lubricated, and the wear is excessive and loose.
8. The installation position of the intermediate support bracket of the transmission shaft is skewed, the preload of the bearing is adjusted improperly, the rubber backing spacer is damaged, and the tightening torque of the fixing bolt of the intermediate support bracket is too large or too small, which causes the position of the bracket to deviate. Abnormal sound.
9. The universal joint forks at both ends of the drive shaft are not in the same plane, which damages the constant velocity arrangement and causes abnormal noise.
1. The sudden change of speed during the driving of the car and the sound of metal knocking on the transmission shaft can indicate that the individual flanges or universal joint cross shaft bearings are too worn and loose, causing abnormal noise of the transmission shaft.
2. When the car starts off, there is a "just right" sound or noise on the drive shaft. When the car is reversing backwards on a gentle slope, it makes an intermittent sound of "grating", which can indicate that the needle roller is broken or broken, and the needle roller bearing should be replaced. Maintenance manuals, circuit diagrams, incurable diseases, etc. The space diary data is updated regularly every day. Auto repair resources sell all kinds of auto repair books and electronic version of auto repair materials. Friends who purchase information, please see the QQ space album to buy.
3. When the car starts or changes gears, the transmission shaft has obvious metal impact sound, and the low-speed gear is more obvious than the high-speed gear. Most of the interference fit between the inner ring of the intermediate support and the shaft is reduced and the looseness causes abnormal noise.
4. When the car is starting or driving, the transmission shaft always has obvious "click" abnormal noise, accompanied by vibration, which means that the fixing bolts of the intermediate support bracket are loose and cause abnormal noise.
5. When the car is running at low speed, there will be a crisp and rhythmic metal impact on the drive shaft, and there will be a clear sound when the car is sliding off the gear. The pressing force of the bearing shell of multi-series universal joint is too large, which prevents the bearing from rotating flexibly.
6. When the car is running, the sound of the transmission shaft increases with the increase of the vehicle speed, and the intermediate support bearing emits a dull and continuous murky sound, which indicates that the intermediate support bearing falls apart due to excessive wear.
7. When the car is driving, the sound of the transmission shaft is disorderly and irregular, and sometimes there is a metal crash, which means that the universal joint forks at both ends of the transmission shaft are not in the same plane, which destroys the constant velocity arrangement.
8. There is abnormal noise in the transmission shaft when the car is running at high speed, and the abnormal noise in the transmission shaft still exists when the vehicle is sliding out of the gear, the raceway of the multi-system intermediate support bearing is damaged, or the installation position of the intermediate support bearing bracket is offset.
9. When the car is running, if there is a heavy metal knock on the drive shaft when the brake is decelerated, it means that the rear leaf spring riding nut is loose.
The company also provides Gear Shafts and crankshafts, please feel free to contact us if necessary